× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Intro

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #1753 by Inspherion
Intro was created by Inspherion
Hello to the Jedi minded folks of FA.  I am an old, old soul who feels called here for the Djedi thing.  I will share what I may freely and hope you other old souls would do the same...the time for a force awakening is at hand for this world.  As things stand at present, we as a species could go either way.  So much potential.  It truly is an exiting time to be incarnate.
I am old, like I said before.  I am of the ORIGINAL school of Djedism.  Before there was divisions.  Before the Djedi split into factions of light and dark.  In this incarnation I have studied my spiritual path for 30-35 years or so.  I hope my contributions can be of benefit to the Jedi aspirants and their communities.

Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations...
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Inspherion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aqua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #1796 by Aqua
Replied by Aqua on topic Intro
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today