In the Kitchen

More
3 years 6 months ago #465 by Setanaoko
In the Kitchen was created by Setanaoko
Since I've got a functional kitchen again, I can finally do something I've wanted to do since I created the Nutrition course in our Academy. I'd love for you all to join me in it too. :)

In the course, you are given a tool to help calculate the nutritional value of the food you're creating. It's pretty straight forward and has nearly every food in the market down to the brand name. I thought it would be fun to share recipes and see what kind of nutritional value they have with each other. I'm always surprised at what I find. :). For my first dish, I wanted to use something I've been dying to make since I first saw a video on Facebook making them: Egg Bites. Here's my own recipe, and then the nutrition break down (I formatted my nutrition picture if you don't want to do all that you can just copy+paste it :) ). Make sure you put the correct things in. A change in cheese type, for example, can make all the difference. I actually ended up doing that with this one. Thought I used Kraft Shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack, only to discover I actually used Kraft Triple Cheddar Shredded.

Egg Bites:

You'll need-
A 12 Muffin pan
4 Butterball All Natural Turkey breakfast sausage patties
1 cup Baby Spinach (raw)
1/2 cup Kraft Cheese Triple Cheddar
Egg Beaters, original - 1/4 cup, 8 serving (remove)
Great Value 2% Reduced Fat Milk, .25 cup (remove)

Pre-heat to 400F.
Chop up the breakfast sausage patties
Divide each of the ingredients evenly amongst the 12 cups.
Bake for 10-15 minutes.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satelle +

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #474 by Satelle +
Replied by Satelle + on topic In the Kitchen
Please login to view the answers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

More
3 years 6 months ago #508 by Bhalu
Replied by Bhalu on topic In the Kitchen

More
3 years 6 months ago #564 by Setanaoko
Replied by Setanaoko on topic In the Kitchen
Attachments:

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today