What is your experience of following intuition?

More
3 years 6 months ago #486 by May Hart
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Force Academy forum, and I'm curious to know who would be interested in discussing the phenomenon of following one's intuition? How does your experience relate to teachings about the Force? I will share a bit of my experience as an example.

A few years ago, I read a book called "Power of the Heart" by Baptiste de Pape that included a practice where one asks a question to one's heart, and waits to listen for an answer. I tried this, first meditating in nature then asking a question. Amazingly, I did hear an answer in the form of a very quiet, good voice. Sometimes the answer was unexpected but it also made sense. I would ask questions like "What do you want me to know now?" Or "What should I focus on today?"

I began acting on these answers...and I ended up following my intuitive voice to Colombia, Spain, Portugal, France... Long story short, the inner voice led me to an experience of God. I felt that the inner voice was God leading me to His Truth.

I think the Force that is all around us can also be interpreted as God, or God's Light and Love. It is ever-present and unchanging. Following my intuition has helped me to tap into the Force and a wisdom that is infinitely greater than my own.

So I'd like to know...

What is your experience?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luciana Dawnstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #504 by May Hart
Please login to view the answers

More
3 years 6 months ago #510 by Setanaoko

More
3 years 6 months ago #528 by May Hart

More
3 years 6 months ago #529 by May Hart

More
3 years 6 months ago #538 by Setanaoko

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today