Documentary

• Aimee
  • Aimee 's Avatar Topic Author
3 years 5 months ago #642 by Aimee
Documentary was created by Aimee
Hi everyone so today I'm going to be putting out the questions for my documentary on this year's gathering. If you are on unable to attend please do self-taping and and your videos into me to be put into the documentary.
1. When did you join the force realist community and any aspect/order affiliations?
2. How has this helped you grow into where you are now? You can share a little about who you were before and who you are now.
3. to anyone who's interested about joining the force realist community what would you say to them right now? Would you recommend this to them?
Hopefully we will have some of our council members in on this as well for a little bit of history about the force realist community. they'll get to answer the same questions as well as about the forums and training.
@everyone if anybody wants to be taped and doesn't mind their workshops having me tape as little bit of a snippet please let me know.
I'll be only taping those who have given consent and this will be uploaded to YouTube. I also want to have some other videos out there like conflict resolution. Some skills that you have learned on our path that go into your everyday life.
In the future there will be more videos that have to do with what is learned in the force realist community. Let me know if interested and then we will set up a time during the gathering where we can tape you. If you want to self tape let me know and then I'll look out for that email. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Look forward to you joining and may the force be with you always!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today