Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1148 by Sasha
INTRODUCTION

From the time I was a young child and first watched the Walt Disney adaptation of Lewis Carroll's seminal work, I have been fascinated by Wonderland. Throughout my life I have consumed the story in many forms – music, films, literature, video games, and more. Each author brings their own interpretation to the story, but the version that spoke to me the loudest was Carroll's own original writing from 1865 (as well as his followup, published in 1872).

Through this post I shall endeavor to recount my musings as I reread this influential work. I will share quotes, chapter synopses, as well as various interpretations from a Zen/Taoist/Nihilistic point of view. I will try to post two chapters a week, so if you would like to join in on the conversation please do so here.

And now, without further ado, Chapter 1: Down the Rabbit-Hole...

~Sasha
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Sasha .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #1149 by Sasha
Please login to view the answers

~Sasha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today