Introduction

• Jeremy Ensor
  • Jeremy Ensor's Avatar Topic Author
2 years 1 month ago #1289 by Jeremy Ensor
Introduction was created by Jeremy Ensor
I am neither Sith or Jedi. Several years ago, I lost my mind for how much I lost in life. At the time I didn't know as I do now, the life I was living was over. I was in a very dark place, when I lost my mind. Then thats when I met the other me, the dark side of myself. I was not afraid, I did not run.....I embraced my darker side as if it was a lost sibling. So when I started in Jedism, I embrace in the ways of the Sith, but I have uncover some truths along the way. I am neither Sith or Jedi. I cannot commit myself in just studying the light side. I have too of a "rich" history and knowledge of the darker side to run or even ignore it. Jedi reminds me of wiccans of the witchcraft. The only thing I feel indifferent to them is fluffiness of their approach to life. I cannot commit myself in studying the dark side. Its because of my experience in martial arts. I am trained in 11 different martial arts, but yet I have no will in wanting to fight someone. Not even for my ego, I have come to conclusion. I have nothing to prove to be in a fight with anyone. If it isn't necessary then I have nothing to prove. I already know how to fight. I don't need to boost my ego, I have no necessary to win ppl over with my skills. The dark side of me is the same. I have learned a many different things of darkness in my studies. I have no need to improve my ego, it does mean no good deeds to use darkness over ppl or things. I am in consent battle within myself, as if its the story of ying vs yang. The white bull with black eyes vs the black bull with white eyes......

The reason why I am sharing this, is because I am on dangerous path. No, I didn't choose this path. In other religions it is called, "woven of the fate". In jedism it is called, "in the ways of the force". The laws of change, "You cannot observe life without changing your own life". To balance my nature of my dark life vs light life. I must master both, dark side and the light side. To find peace within me, I must find balance. In Buddhism, this is what is called, "the middle path". Why am I sharing this, to be on this path:
1) I must be honest with myself
2) I must be honest with my peers.

Why the 1rst? To be serious, why the 2nd? To have confidence....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #1290 by Raven
Replied by Raven on topic Introduction
Please login to view the answers

--Raven
Shadow Master

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

--Carl Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeremy Ensor

More
2 years 1 month ago #1294 by Setanaoko
Replied by Setanaoko on topic Introduction
Please login to view the answers

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today