Kenobi (Series on Disney) Spoilers in here!

More
2 years 3 days ago #1324 by Setanaoko
I woke up this morning and Han_Solo started Texting me about the final battle.  We both agree, it was brilliant.  

You have this battle and the words exchanged between them is beautiful.  You see that Anakin is still trapped between his Jedi Self and his Sith Self.  

Though the most brilliant part in it, in my opinion, is how it ties back to the words of Amidala which are featured in the first episode "There's still good in him."  Anakin's words that Obi-Wan didn't kill him is a way of giving his old master some semblance of peace.  Vader is struggling to kill off the last bit of Anakin he can, by killing the only thing that keeps him hopeful.  

It was masterfully executed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris-Tien Jinn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 day ago #1326 by Chris-Tien Jinn
Please login to view the answers

"We are all better than we know. If only we can be brought to realise this, we may never be prepared to settle for anything less" - Kurt Hahn, founder of Outward Bound
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today