Auras by Loremaster

More
1 year 11 months ago #1331 by Setanaoko
Ally's Question to the Group (After reading of course): I've found that some people see auras differently.  That is that the colors mean different things to different people.  Below is a one version of how you can develop the ability to see auras.  If you have an affinity for it, I'd love to hear your own interpretations of colors you've encountered.  Loremaster described the colors she sees and how she perceives them. : )

AURAS by LoremasterAn aura is an energy field generated by each human being.  Anyone can learn to see auras with practice.  Auras vary in widths, depending upon the strength of the personality of the individual being viewed, and may or may not be accompanied by a color.  To focus on auras, enter a state of light meditation and look past the person's left shoulder approximately 6-12 inches.  Preferably, the person should be in front of a light-colored, solid background.  Auras can give clues to the person's emotions, and for me, mental development.  I have seen the following colors of auras, and here are the accompanying emotions I sensed:Clear – undetermined, generally the person is mentally focused on something, and not emoting.Blue – Generally on persons of average abilities and mental development.  These people generally are content to be passive, letting whatever happens, happen.  They are rather apathetic, as a general rule.  Yellow – Generally on persons with exceptional gifts and abilities.  I sense powerful personalities and exceptional intelligence and talents.  These auras are generally accompanied by a sense of peace with self and the world, and a driving sense of purpose underlying all.  Green – Generally on persons of action, gifted physically in some manner, but not particularly strong intellectually.  Again, strong personalities and a strong sense of purpose.  Also, I sense an underlying sense of affection, though carefully hidden.  These people do not wear their hearts on their sleeves.  Red – Generally on persons under some emotional stress or experiencing anger or physical pain.  Raw emotion is strong in them, overriding reason in most cases.  Purple – Generally denotes situational stress of some sort.  I have only seen this on one person – she was exceptionally busy at work and looked tired and harassed.  White – On persons of exceptional spiritual enlightenment, usually with a strong gift of healing.  These persons exude a peace and serenity stronger than that of any other aura color.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today