× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello!

More
1 year 10 months ago #1344 by Adreon Yoshu
Hello! was created by Adreon Yoshu
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for having me here! My name is Adreon, I am 33 years old and I live in Portland OR. I am a General Manager of a fitness club and have a cat named Sirius. I love martial arts and have studied Tai Chi for many years and am currently taking classes in Chen Tai Chi as well as Northern Shaolin Kung Fu. I also do Jeet Kune Do and Kali once a week. I dread them every week but then am always glad I go to class afterward.

I love tea and know waaaaay too much about it. (Was also a General Manager of a Tea business for almost a decade) I like punk and rock music. I am going back to college to finish my degree in Psychology and transfer. I am not sure what I will study there but it's been years since I have been in school so I feel old haha... I also feel like I appreciate it so much more and have so much more to get out of it. I'm starting to notice a difference after about 3 months of trying it. It's growing on me.

I've always identified as a Jedi and gone through various journeys of discovery so I am excited to meet like-minded individuals and get to know everyone better.

Cheers,
Adreon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1345 by Setanaoko
Replied by Setanaoko on topic Hello!
Please login to view the answers

More
1 year 10 months ago #1346 by Adreon Yoshu
Replied by Adreon Yoshu on topic Hello!

More
1 year 10 months ago #1347 by Setanaoko

More
1 year 10 months ago #1348 by Adreon Yoshu
Replied by Adreon Yoshu on topic Hello!

More
1 year 10 months ago #1349 by Setanaoko

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today