× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Aqua's introduction

More
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #1716 by Aqua
Aqua's introduction was created by Aqua
Hello,

Feel free to call me how ever you see fit. If not knowing how to call me stick with Aqua, it will suffice if not having another name for me.. I have shuffled along a journey spanning roughly two decades into the Art of Arts.. My life has been rough, and in regard to what I had to overcome, plentiful. It has been quite a few years since I have been a member of a Jedi forum, or aspiring member of a forum, not fully sure how things work here yet.. Was pleasantly surprised my user handle was free too.. gave me a warm feeling.. So in the blessing of the Force I praise.. its embrace.. of my ways.. these.. ehrm.. days?

Anyways! Hehe.. I just wanted to say hello.. And if there is a way I could write in a closed yournal here.. would make my day. I promice you will not regret gazing onto me.. know I will offer this once.. not twice, and I will be straightforward to do leave if it where to do not be possible to do write here; without second thought. I do not mind working for it.. or discussing the possibilities.. but realize my aim. I have also written out in my account sign up message how to find my journal. So staff who have interest, please find a way to read my journal before corresponding to me..

Known I am, for being misunderstood because people think they can talk to me. But.. sadly many cannot without practice. And this to do not be an overestimation.. it is.. So embrace me full and take your time for understanding me.. For I will always do the same too. If not be prepared for miscommunications and probable difficulties in what ever you seek to do tell me. And I will do what ever I have in my powers to give what I have to you.. if taken time for it.. A final sway to convey of me.. please do take all my words literal.. unless I capitalize my words.. I do sometimes use figurative speech but it is somewhat uncommon for me to do so.. you get used to it. Very sure of that I will try.. no rush.. 

May the blessings of the Force, like a guiding beacon, illuminate thy path and enhance thy vision, and may thy remain in graceful solace and constancy within the embrace of the Force's.. Truth..,

Aqua

P.S. I had to mention David's name, he asked me to mention him here! He promiced a lot of jummy cookies! <3
Last edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by Aqua . Reason: David asked me to say hello. Hence the edit! Also a quick mentioning thingy that I edit quite a lot.. sort of a habit of mine. Most of my edits are enhancements and typo fixes.. O.O
The following user(s) said Thank You: vincent causse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1717 by Raven
Replied by Raven on topic Aqua's introduction
Please login to view the answers

--Raven
Shadow Master

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.

--Carl Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aqua

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1719 by Lotus
Replied by Lotus on topic Aqua's introduction

--Lotus--
--Dark Master--
--Head of the Dark Aspect--
--Founder of the 8th Dynasty--

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #1721 by vincent causse
Replied by vincent causse on topic Aqua's introduction

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today