× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Aether

More
1 week 2 days ago #1873 by Aether
Aether was created by Aether
Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm Aether, 21! I'm half Scottish and half wherever else. I've a lot of hobbies which include reading non-fiction, chess, martial arts, acting and piano. I have a BSc Hons in Cyber Security from Oxford and I'm currently in my final year of my second degree - an LLB Hons Law. I graduate July '25! I've an advanced diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming too. My favourite movies are Shallow Grave and Velvet Goldmine. I study with the Shadows and the LA! I'm an INTP and a very curious person. My goal after I graduate is to be a journalist or an academic researcher in Philosophy. The modules I love the most at University right now are Civil Litigation and Negotiation. Human Rights also seems very interesting the more I am reading about it. I'm not very keen on the Public Law part though. I don't know what else to add but any questions let me know! May the Force be with you all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today