Thoughts - Signs - Emergeance

More
1 year 2 months ago #1610 by Jason Garrett
Greetings fellow followers of the Light.
Some 24 years ago I first walked these halls.  They were busy.  Full of life and rich in content.  Like many my path took me away on a separate journey.  That journey has had its share of fulfilment, troubles and to be honest pain.  Mental and physical pain.  Let me be clear, that statement was not placed to invoke sympathy.  Sometimes we need to travel in places we did not intend or want for ourselves.  But nevertheless  that is where I went.  I tried to come back on more than one occasion but the vibration has never felt right.
The is a song / tv series from my youth "The littlest hobo" - A story of a dog, like lassie that travelled.  They came across a situation that required their help so the stayed.  We the task was done they moved on. And so on.....
This is my journey.  This is my path.  However it became too much after a while.  As a spiritual Empath I allowed in too much.  Not shielding myself as well as I should have or indeed as well as I had been trained. So I shut down.
Now in the present I have received and continue to do so - guidance, from those I have connected with - both here and beyond. Slowly bringing me back.  The tasks ahead are yet to be made clear.  My role uncertain.  But things are needed.  Those of the light have been under a shadow for too long.  It is time to break through and help those whom have held the light true and steadfast.  It is time to rekindle, re-forge.  
This is the call.  The long dark night is drawing to a close.  The day is dawning and we need to wake up.

May Peace and Light forever Shine on us all.
BOWS
Jason Garrett
Follower of the Light
Journeyman, Empath, Guardian and Protector
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko , Luciana Dawnstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today