Ramblings following Meditation

More
1 year 1 month ago #1639 by Jason Garrett
In a meditation session this morning I wrote the following."As the world slowly recovers from the social, economic, and personal effects of 2020 / 2021 (COVID 19); I have personally noted a shift within myself. Talking with others in the spiritual community I have come to realise I AM NOT ALONE.During COVID humanity had to hit the pause button. Forced to a new way of keeping in touch. Person to person contact were restricted and everything done was through voice or video links. This in itself robbed everyone and those whom are sensitive to giving and receiving energy.When people started to come out of their shells in 2021 the wave of excitement and release was overwhelming to some.2022 felt like a reset switch. A computer reboot / upgrade if you will.So here we are in 2023. Reboot complete. New firmware and esoteric anti virus installed. The message has been received and accepted. So what do we do with this new program? Do we file it and carry making the same mistakes of the past. Or do we open it up and discover a new way to do things?Humanity must move on. Transition into a new age. To do this we need to break down the old blockages to our lives and forge a fresh path. It won't be easy. Those that are stuck in the past, blinded by fear or other negative effects.  we should be there to help lead the way, but make our own journey ourselves. The door placed before us is ours alone for its ultimate destination is different for everyone.The challenges before us will not always be good, some will be bad, but we should prevail. Transforming ourselves and the world around us.So many people I have spoken with feel this, but until recently have been unable to ask for help. As more of us acknowledge this we can come together to support, nurture, and accept we are part of something bigger.

Anything that is blocking your own way forward can be moved aside. Surrender them / they do not serve your higher purpose. By doing this you are empowering yourself. The negativity that weighs you down will be replaced with the positive energies you need.Learn to trust yourself. Your intuition, your gut, your heart. These are messages from your higher self, helping us to bring into our lives that which we need. Whether it is material or esoteric. Accept the fact that we may not get all the answers we wish for, at the time we want it, but when it is needed to be able to move forward."Message ends from that meditation session. Thank you for reading.

May Peace and Light forever Shine on us all.
BOWS
Jason Garrett
Follower of the Light
Journeyman, Empath, Guardian and Protector
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today