So what's been going on?

More
10 months 1 week ago #1708 by Jason Garrett
Dear all,
I am a transitory Jedi.  I am here, I am there, I am somewhere, but I never leave.  I am the journey :- (Description tailored to our path)What is a spiritual journeyman?
To shape and mold us more and more into understanding of Force.
We cultivate a daily life of living in the Spirit where we develop spiritual skills.
So what have I been doing.
Healing - This is ongoing.  More physical than spiritual.  Still recovering from my left hand fusion operation on my thumb - I now have a growth on each hands ring finger that they hope to dispel with and injection under ultrasound.  If not then operate on.  This is before they will operate on my right hand thumb joint for arthritis.
Growing:- I have been under guidance of a spiritual reader that told my months ago that I had issues with my root chakra being unbalanced.  Now as of last week some 6 months later we met and she confirmed what I knew.  Not only has it healed but the work I had been doing has raised my vibration to my 12th Chakra - the Earth Star.  She said to keep working with the benefit of my guides towards my 15th Chakra.  Completing my 4th dimensional journey.
Learning:- I have moved from oracle tarot to standard tarot reading - using themed decks.  Confirmed with my guides and spiritual teacher, I am ready.  I have started to put feelers out to do readings at comic cons - using Star Trek, DC, Marvel, LOTR, DnD style decks.

I have begun to notice things far more clearly, vibrantly, with more serene beauty.  Birds song, morning breeze, magnificence of the sun's rays.
Lionsgate this month was both amazing, draining, eye opening and oh so much more.  Blessed with 2 supermoons - beautiful beyond words.

This is but a brief summary of my journey, what is yours?

May Peace and Light forever Shine on us all.
BOWS
Jason Garrett
Follower of the Light
Journeyman, Empath, Guardian and Protector
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today