Kyber Crystals: A Concept

More
5 months 2 days ago - 5 months 2 days ago #1746 by Riley
What is a Kyber Crystal?
A Kyber Crystal is a crystal in tune with The Force. It isn't just in tune with The Force. But it is in tune with YOUR Force. One can have multiple Kyber Crystals. It can be any crystal, one found in a rock, on the ground, in a store. It can be your birth stone, a stone on your wedding ring, or more.
How to find your Kyber Crystal?
There are many ways you can find your Kyber Crystal. You could go into a store and let The Force guide you to the crystal you are most drawn to. You could go to the park, and pick up a rock that calls to you. Or it could be given to you. There is no limit to how you can get the crystal, as long as it resonates with you and you feel drawn to it.
How to use your Kyber Crystal?
There are many ways in a Kyber Crystal can be used. What I would do is I would keep the crystal with myself. I would carry it around, so that it can bring protection. If I feel its energy dying, I will charge it in the moonlight, with incense, with prayer, with meditation, or with sound energy. It is best to have them on journeys or during a fight, as they will give you strength and safety. Maybe it is best to wear it on a necklace. On my Magen David necklace, I have a zirconia gem in the necklace, which could be seen as my Kyber Crystal. There are other ways this could work too, you just need to figure out how it will work for you. 
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 months 2 days ago by Riley .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today