David's Nutrition Journal

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #650 by David
Welcome to my nutrition journal. Here I will be recording my findings and achievements. My focus is on long-term, sustained weightloss. I foresee my purpose here to far exceed the 5 week minimum for nutrition journals. This journal is a graded assignment in the academy, so I encourage advice in pm/dm.

My first step is to find out exactly what I'm dealing with, metabolically and causality wise. Therefore, my first step is to find my candle or true point of reference by immediately reducing my caloric intake to a lifetime sustainable level.

www.webmd.com/women/features/stomach-problems myth#2 addresses an "appetite thermostat". This leads me to believe that overeating is a psychological disorder, and I will first attack that component. To support this theory, I know I eat as much and as often as I want. I eat every meal like a cheat meal: full party, every day, every meal. This must stop.

In this first sweep of assessment, I will only be changing my intake to 2000 calories for every 24 hour period. Only after my weight has stabilized will I be able to see results from intermittent dieting.

Measurements are important for this. My weight can fluctuate by 5 lbs throughout the day so scales are almost useless for weekly checks while my goal is only 1lb per week. I will need to figure out a more accurate system to keep track of progress in the meantime.

This: www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Body-Fat-With-a-Tape-Measure
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by David . Reason: Editing. Duh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satelle +

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today