A Confession

• Vixen
  • Vixen 's Avatar Topic Author
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #995 by Vixen
A Confession was created by Vixen
Hello my friend, as promised I will try and give you a bit of guidance in this path you have chosen. It seems from the little I know of you and your writing that you have set a firm concept on who you are (or want to be) and at least an idea of what you may want in life. The question then becomes, "How do you achieve such things?" This involves the process of executing a methodical plan and the strength to act. Perseverance then takes over and this in turn builds power. Through the process, if focus is maintained, victory is the result. Victory over the obstacles in your life, victory in achieving your goals, and victory in realizing your passions. So what I ask you now is this, How will you achieve this in your life?

You have come here for a reason. Maybe you have found others with a sympathetic worldview, or you have found interest in some training aspects of this place. The reason does not matter as much as the passion you have inside to know more. This is what needs to be developed and you are the only one that is capable of this. I know you have expressed a desire to become a Knight of the Darkness. In order to progress you will need to know what that means to you. There are subtle paths within the dark aspect. Is yours a passion based path where you take pride in achieving excellence through sacrifice or a more psychologically based path that focuses on manipulation of your environment to achieve a desirable result?

As you contemplate these questions I can tell you that as of right now, this place does not offer any sort of title for the dark aspect. So that is something you will have to also contend with while keeping in mind that there are those of us here that are doing what we can to keep the dark aspect alive and well in this place. So any work you undertake will be on your own merit and result in your own reward. For now I will leave you with this - an Essay I wrote on the passion of a Sith in pursuit of Titles.

kamikeediguild.freeforums.net/post/218/thread

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Vixen .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today