Kurai's Jedi Opus

• Aimee Coors
  • Aimee Coors's Avatar Topic Author
1 year 7 months ago #1519 by Aimee Coors
Kurai's Jedi Opus was created by Aimee Coors
intro: a place for my jedi work to be posted and please don't comment unless you are working with me personally. Setanaoko and Master Angelus has clearance to comment as they are working with me directly to guide me through my degree work. If there's something you see that you'd like to discuss you may cut and copy the post in gen public to discuss. I just want to avoid a lot of chat clutter on my journal and keep this focused towards work with some comments if there are any. Thank you for understanding and may the force be with you.

Fulcrum Meditation Meditation music:
 How I  meditate: Sit criss-cross applesauce and close my eyes. Use my desired breathing pattern and breathe in then out. Relax all muscles with every inhale you engage with every exhale you disengage. Breathe in calming energy exhale out tension or stress. Quiet your mind and empty yourself. Feel the body go from heavy/tense to relaxed. I may feel the chemical release rush as the body does it's healing. I am empty and relax. I stay like this using this music to aid me. When my 15 minutes are over, breathe in then out 3 times. Come back to the present moment and open my eyes, swiveling my head and processing my surroundings. Calling my surroundings helps me  ground back into the present moment and get my focus clear then rise. -end  Tool: I use insight timer with a ding for symbolize 5 minutes. in the remaining 3 minute I do a ding for each breathe every 10 seconds. my breathing is slower though so you can fit or tailer it to your own style. I am doing this for 31 days. Join me in this fun meditation challenge and challenge your friends who you think could use it.

I've been doing this meditation for a bit now and it helps me a lot. I am building a deeper connection with the force as an extension of the self.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aimee Coors
1 year 7 months ago #1520 by Aimee Coors
Replied by Aimee Coors on topic Kurai's Jedi Opus
Please login to view the answers

• Aimee Coors
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #1521 by Aimee Coors
Replied by Aimee Coors on topic Kurai's Jedi Opus
Please login to view the answers
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Aimee Coors.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today