• Aimee
  • Aimee 's Avatar Topic Author
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #369 by Aimee
Gathering 2021/2022 was created by Aimee
Gathering 2021/2022
Theme: Mindful Evolution
Venue: Shambala Spiritual Center
State: Colorado
Cost: TBD info unavailable at the moment.
Well next year may be the start of something new. Where force users can unite and co exist together in an awesome epic journey to understand the personal connection to the force itself on a deeper level! It'll be awesome after jfeds gathering and hope to see some of you there!
You are invited to our small get together next year on October 1st through October 3rd. We will have meditations, physical fitness training, fun games, team building workshops, relay races, and much more. Stay tuned for further details and updated information! This depends on our reality too and hoping for next year yet maybe in 2022. Please comment if this interests you. Shambala spiritual center is super cool and depending on if it isn't burned down with all fires in colorado.
-Mtfbwy
I'm seeking submissions on workshops in mindfulness, team building, calisthenics, yoga, martial arts, meditation, and open to others.
"We are always evolving and in constant motion. As force wielders, we can upgrade ourselves to self develop ourselves to be the best version we can be. Now that one is aware there are choices hence where mindfulness comes in. You'll learn to connect with yourself. My aim is to build an impactful spirit, mind, body, and soul connections within ourselves and others. Learn to shape your own experience and become empowered on a new level. Are you ready to take the next step? I am so excited!"
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is my email so please give me a detailed description of what you will be doing.
-May the force within you guide and serve you well!
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Aimee .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Setanaoko Raven

Start your path today

Our community is not roleplay and we recognize that life is not as black and white as the fiction. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have a thirst for learning and improving themselves and the world through the unique lens of the Force.

Join Today